2017 - With a $8.5 million investment, Jordan Aluminum Co commissions state of the art Extrusion Press, tripling capacity and adding additional alloy capabilities.
2016 - Jordan Aluminum Extrusion Company changes its name to Jordan Aluminum Company.
2013 - With a $7 million investment, Jordan Aluminum Extrusion Co opens state of the art Anodizing Finishing facility to become premier anodize supplier in Southeast.
2009 - Jordan spins off the Jordan Extrusion Division in September 2008 to a new business entity Jordan Aluminum Extrusion Co, LLC. With the sale of the Extrusion Division 35 jobs are saved in the Memphis facility.
2008 - With the housing meltdown showing no signs of improvement, Jordan decides to close both window operating divisions (Memphis and Phoenix). Jordan issues a 60 day WARN notice in September 2008 affecting 150 corporate wide employees (approximately 100 in the Memphis Operation).
2006 - Jordan capitalizes on the tremendous growth in housing starts as revenues reach a record of $82 million. Total company employment is 475 employees with 275 located in the Memphis operation (Jordan Extrusions, Jordan Windows and Doors and Jordan Corporate Office).
1985 - Jordan expands extrusion sales by adding external customers
1979 - Jordan enters the aluminum extrusion business with the installation of new extrusion press at the Burbank facility. The extrusion operation is started primarily to supply Jordan’s internal window operation with aluminum products
1961 - The Jordan Company begins to manufacture a line of aluminum windows, storm doors and wood door units at their new facility located at 4661 Burbank Road (Jordan’s current operating location)
1896 - The Jordan Company is founded in Memphis, TN as a wholesale/retail lumber and millwork business